Here we go:
00:02 Great tribute to Paul Bearer. One of the most well-liked individuals in WWE history (They say you couldn't find someone who would take bad about Moody in a business where everyone gets talked bad about).
00:06 The Undertaker tribute keeps it going. Classy WWE here.
00:07 And we get the easy heel heat from CM Punk. It always works well.
00:10 I said it last week, I'll say it again: CM Punk is the one guy in the company who could get a massive benefit from beating the streak. It probably won't happen, but would be interesting.
00:14 Smart move. Getting Kane involved in the Paul Bearer stuff and setting up a Punk/Kane match...should be good.
00:15 I know I probably won't actually get to see much of this, but I want to see some good singles action from Rollins tonight. The Shield can work.
00:19 Well, that's about right. Two minutes of wrestling before a gang assault. I know, I know, they're building to a Mania match. I get it.
00:20 Come on, Shield...John Cena can hit the AA on Show with no problem; you have an issue just getting him up for a triple powerbomb? Ah well, they hit it anyway.
00:23 Yes! Yes! Yes!
00:23 Bryan VS Ziggler? Oh, I say it again...Yes! Yes! Yes!
00:30 I wish these two would get more time than they're actually going to get. The one nice thing about the post-Wrestlemania stuff is that we'll finally (Hopefully) get back to building some of these higher mid-level guys into main eventers.
00:37 Daniel Bryan is awesome.
00:38 Is there any doubt that Ziggler is the WWE workhorse right now? I really hope they give him an extended championship run as they did with Bryan.
00:41 It sucks for it to come at the expense of Daniel Bryan, but that was a great win by Ziggler. They need to re-establish him as a threat. And please, please let him cash in at Wrestlemania. Just saying.
00:50 Yep, Clay and Tensai...we're skipping this one.
00:51 The gimmick may be silly, but I still want to see Fahn-Dahn----Goooo...wrestle.
00:55 The only way you can get The Rock on this week..a movie preview for which WWE has no vested interest.
1:00 Nice job, Rhodes Scholars. Made me chuckle.
1:05 I guess if you're going to utilize the New Age Outlaws, why not have Lesnar kick the crap out of them?
1:09 Well, it's a good thing Lesnar's okay with Heyman as his mouthpiece, because he's the only one who can get Lesnar over verbally.
1:15 Remember when Kofi wasn't used as a jobber? Yeah, me either.
1:18 Michael Cole, if you felt the force of that kick, you have a serious medical issue that you should probably get checked out.
1:20 Ah, the Bellas...oh, that's right, no one cares.
1:27 Oh, come on...Ryback VS Heath Slater? Moving on.
1:38 Cesaro is solid. Del Rio has a simple style, but he's also solid. This should be a good match.
1:43 Like I said, solid match so far. Looks like it'll be a short one, but good nonetheless.
1:45 The right outcome. Doesn't necessarily make the US Championship look amazing, but you can't have your WHC lose a match like that.
1:46 Kane is selling it well, though I'm sure it's not hard to "sell it" in what has to be a very emotional moment right now.
1:52 Really, though? We're going to fill our time with more replays? Well, again, I guess this is the only way to get Rock on TV this week.
2:02 This could be a sneaky good match. You've got two established competitors against two continue-to-be up-and-comers. All four seem to be able to work pretty well.
2:10 Strong match, strong finish. Can't complain about this one.
2:16 I do appreciate that they've given Paul Bearer much respect tonight.
2:18 Y2J...one of the greats. He's so good, he can disappear for months, reappear and not miss a beat. Oh yeah, and he can talk too.
2:19 Welcome to Raw...Is...Jericho!
2:20 Doesn't really matter what happened to the Jeritron 6000, all that matters is how well Y2J can take it in stride and turn it into a joke.
2:24 Come on...Jericho is hilarious!
2:25 Won't happen, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Jericho make it 10.
2:26 Well, with Brad Maddox out here, you may be right, Michael Cole...worst segment ever? Perhaps.
2:36 Predictable finish, but that's alright. Still a good match.
2:44 No desire to see Swagger/Cara. Sorry.
2:59 So either they're going past 3:05 or we're getting a very quick main event. Annoying either way.
3:09 I'm sorry, I love a Punk match, but it's ridiculous to me that Raw has to go 3 hours at all, let alone we're now going to "overtime." Come on WWE, stop putting a bunch of filler crap in the way and start getting done on time. Better yet, go back to two hours. This is where you show how bad of a move 3 hours can truly be.
3:12 Chokeslam to DDT counter. Nicely done.
3:13 Punk's roundhouse kick is just awesome. It looks like a knockout every time.
3:14 Beaten by the gong.
3:15 Yep, that's the way to use this death and put it into the storyline. Well done on that one, WWE. You could still could have done that in two hours, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment